How to buy tickets
Ticket prices for concerts in St Mary's Dorchester
- £16 reserved centre aisle.
- £12 in the side aisles.
Date on sale
- Tickets will be available for sale approximately 6 weeks before concerts.
Where to buy
- Electronic ticket purchase from Ticketsource. Click on the "Buy Now" ticket icon which will be posted on the right hand side of this page (approx. 6 weeks before the concert).
- Harmony Music, 3-4 Forum Centre, Trinity Street, Dorchester (approx. 4 weeks before the concert)
- On the door at St Mary's (on the night)
- For information about disabled access and ticketing advice for disabled people and their helpers please call 01305 260458
- Please note that all tickets are non-refundable.
Seating at St Mary's Church, Dorchester
In order to make concerts a more pleasant experience for our audience, and due to Fire Regulations, we now have an exact number of tickets for each concert. Seats in the central aisles have a letter and number and are therefore reserved at a cost of £16. Seats in the side aisles are unreserved at a cost of £12.
For Ticket Sales:
- Electronic ticket purchase from Ticketsource. Click on the "Buy Now" ticket icon on the right hand side of this page and follow the instructions.
- The Box Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post from: DCS Box Office, 1, Pitcote Lane, Poundbury, Dorchester DT1 3GH. (Please include a cheque made out to "Dorchester Choral Society" and SAE).
- Harmony Music, 3-4 Forum Centre, Trinity Street, Dorchester.